NA13: Tendou in English, please

(1/2) > >>

brianpk80:
When I heard that NA13 was being ported to both PS3 and Xbox 360, I figured that the latter indicated an intent to bring the title overseas.  After all, the 360 install base in Japan is so small that it seems it wouldn't be worth it to use that system unless it were intended to open up the North American 360 user base, which is huge.  I have a feeling it will come to America eventually, and hope it will happen soon.  Maybe there's a game show expo coming up soon where we'll have the announcement?  It seems the main page here hasn't been updated since 2/16/10. 

Really hoping for NA:Tendou in English and will be first in line to buy it upon release!   

Hello Hello:
If we're lucky we may get an announcement at E3. I wouldn't count on it though.

naejin:
I know this is a long shot, but on top of having an English version, I am hoping Nobunaga's Ambition 13: Tendou will be available by direct digital download for PC. 

Sono wa totemo sugoi desuyo!  Onegai Shimasu!

Dragon Master:
I am hoping Nobunaga's Ambition 13 makes it over as a English version to the North American market on the Xbox 360/PS3 also.  I do not see why not as Koei has released it for Xbox 360/PS3 in Japan already.  It only makes sense to port it over to the US where there is a HUGE crowd and fanbase waiting.

We need a turn based strategy game for the high definition consoles (Xbox 360/PS3) and I will be first in line to pick up a copy of NA13 (English) when it comes.

diggs clan:
Quote from: Dragon Master on July 29, 2010, 04:10:50 pm

I am hoping Nobunaga's Ambition 13 makes it over as a English version to the North American market on the Xbox 360/PS3 also.  I do not see why not as Koei has released it for Xbox 360/PS3 in Japan already.  It only makes sense to port it over to the US where there is a HUGE crowd and fanbase waiting.

We need a turn based strategy game for the high definition consoles (Xbox 360/PS3) and I will be first in line to pick up a copy of NA13 (English) when it comes.

im right behind you on that one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page